01Apr2010
“Family Feud” Still Auditioning in Orlando, Florida Next Week Thumbnail

“Family Feud” Still Auditioning in Orlando, Florida Next Week

Going to be in the Orlando area and want to be a contestant on Family Feud?  The currently-John-O’Hurely-future-Steve-Harvey syndicated game show will be at the Universal Resort (Universal Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd) starting April 7th at 9:00AM ET. They will be there through the 11th. All you have to do is sign up by calling 323-762-8467 or email orlando@familytryouts.com. Good luck, and tell them BuzzerBlog sent you.

9 responses to "“Family Feud” Still Auditioning in Orlando, Florida Next Week"

• olivia gartrell says:

hello me and my family would love to be contestant on the family fued my 80yr old mom is ready . she looks at family fued everyday .my family would love to be on family fued,also we love steve harvey& morning crew.love the gartrell&bostick family

• tania says:

my family love family fued it would be an honor for them 2 be one the show my mom is very goog

• Mary Guzman says:

I cant Wait to be on the show!!! We are not the nomal family not only will we be the life of the show we will also make it the most entertaining show of the decade!!! I got my phone in my hand waiting to get a call to be on the BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pamela Spearman says:

Hello, My family and I would love to be on your show. I myself is a family fued expert. I would love to come take that car off of your hands, I know I can. I will get on a plane and FLY to Florida just because I know I will be DRIVING your car back. Call anytime you need me to come and play with the KING OF COMEDY!!! *mybucketlist!! #praying

• tanzania says:

hello me and my family would love to be on family feud.. we watch it all the time and we play against each other most of the tyme.. we love us some steve harvey also

• Gina Lubin says:

Me and my family would love to be on th show and see Steve Harvey. Were ready to WIN BIG! we know we have what it takes no other family can beat us.

• My family and I watches Family Fued everyday and it would be a honor to be contastants on your show “PLEASE ” consider us as contestants on your show.

• Mandi Isgett says:

Hey Ya’ll!
    I have recently had a baby and am a stay at home mom and I watch GSN all day long and cannot wait for Family Feud to come on! I play the game at home while watching it. I answer all of the questions and do very well at getting answers correct! We have a very close family and we love to play games to gether at home. I would give anything to be able to have my family and myself on the show one day and have the times of our lives. I reckon we’d win, but i’d rather not gloat before hand. I think we would do very well at the game and…. we have an amazing last name! The Isgett’s Ronnie (dad) Melissa (mom) Mandi (me one of the oldest) Ian (my Boyfriend) and i understand there must be 5 contestants and i belive we would have a cousin or another sister. Seeing how i am one of 4 daughters. I will be calling here very very soon to try and get an interview!

The Isgett’s

• Marilyn hutchins says:

I am able to get my family to Orlando if we can try out. My 80 year old Mother would love to play her dream could come true to have four generations Her, me Her daughter , granddaughter and great grandson!!! I noticed there was another person who had a 80 yr old maybe we could play together and make their dreams come true.